Monday Thoughts

Good morning Oak Class.

I hope you all had a lovely and restful weekend and are ready for another fun week of learning before half term. How quick had this term gone?! I’ve been busy this weekend learning how to use Teams which you should all be able to access now. On Teams, you will be able to view work, share your work, ask questions and have easier access to videos. I will still be sharing most things on the blogs, like our Outstanding Oak Friday round ups, daily challenges and other bits but after half term, all the maths videos and other learning will be posted only on there.

Also, I have decided to start posting handwriting lessons which I would advise you to use if you’re wanting to get your pen licence when you come back and I will also be posting videos of makaton signs that we can all learn together.

Well done to all of you for carrying on with your Education City and TTRS! Last weeks winner was Harley, who is going to be out star rockstar this week? Remember, you’re chosen on progress so the more you practice, the quicker your scores will be.

There will be no work set over half term but I was thinking that we can do a project over half term. I would love you to share your ideas.

For our Monday Motivation challenge this week, I would love you to write a sentence using only 5 words about what you are proud of. Don’t forget to share so we can all celebrate.

I am looking forward to speaking to you all today, have an amazing week and I cannot wait to see your learning. Miss Wilson x

1 thought on “Monday Thoughts